Winter Grains, Brassicas and Clovers
Great for a bow hunting food plot, extreme late season attraction.
Plants 11,000 sq. ft. = 1/4 acre
Formulated for primarily colder climates, Wicked Greens yields maximum forage for extreme late season attraction. This special Wicked Greens blend is a fast-growing, highly attractive annual mix for fall hunting plots. The highly preferred brassicas in this mix will provide sensational forage and bulb-producing tonnage. High-protein clover is present to help provide critical nutrition during late season, which help bucks “rebound” quickly after the rut. The key components are the winter grains, which have been selected to produce both a highly attractive forage and provide high tonnage. These winter grain varieties have been specifically selected for preference, cold tolerance, and maximum forage production. We don’t call these Wicked Greens for nothing. Each seed type and variety has been specifically selected so you can get “Wicked” on that big buck this fall.
* The perfect small food plot blend for colder climates.
* High sugar forage variety grains attract bucks all season.
* Maximum tonnage brassicas provide lots of fuel that deer love.
* Brassicas provide high protein in the early season and high sugar later for energy.
* High protein clover helps provide critical nutrition during late season.
Recommended Planting Times:
North: Fall: July 1 - Sept 1
Midwest: Fall: Aug 1 - Sept 15
SOUTH: Fall: SEP 1 - OCT 31
Annual - Plant:
Cooler climate mixture of forage winter grains, brassicas, and clover.